Reflex™ 6 Vehicle Analysis System focuses on acquiring high quality images that are processed onboard providing real-time telemetry to your control system, data historian or automatic daily reporting.
Capture Swift Movements Accurately
Designed for use on moving HD, LHD and railcar vehicles at the primary crusher without disrupting production. It has laser triggering capabilities to sense the location of the truck before capturing images.
Reflex 6 Features
- Completely autonomous, Operates 24-7
- Robust all-in-one design for industrial environments (operates -40°C to +80°C)
- Performs well in harsh conditons
- Rapidly deployed, remotely accessed from anywhere
- Blast Optimization
- Uses WipFrag as HMI. No license required
- Communicates with existing Process Control Systems (Modbus TCP, OPC UA)
Reflex 6 Basic
Targets maximum particle size or detects colour differentiation at the primary crusher.
- Pre-primary crusher oversize detection
- Contamination/dilution detection
The Reflex 6 Basic can be upgraded to Reflex 6 Complete unlocking additional features
at any time with no hardware changes required.
Reflex 6 Complete
Designed to measure particle size, shape and colour differentiation at the primary crusher. Includes Basic features plus:
- Real-time fragmentation telemetry
- 25 user-defined sizes
- Quantify blast performance
- Improve material handling
- Optimize crusher throughput
- Highly configurable
Review results anywhere across multiple platforms
Results can be accessed remotely through a desktop computer or at your fingertips with an iOS or Android device.
The onboard colour camera has the ability to send signals to an alarm/PLC/event process.
Automated fragmentation – drill and blast performance
Automated fragmentation photo analysis is being used at Lafarge, Ravena quarry as a part of our ongoing drill, blast and primary crushing continuous process. WipWare’s Reflex system at the Lafarge quarry has been found to be a useful tool for monitoring and collecting raw data that is utilized to evaluate drill/blast performance. One of the examples of the measured gains achieved there using WipWare’s Reflex system as a blast/crush improvement toll is a 20% increase in crusher productivity and 12% reduction in crushed product cost with no change in drill and blast cost.