When acquiring image samples each image should:
- Contain an easy to read scale (two for tilt correction). If using two scales, both should be horizontal.
- Be high definition – Not necessarily high resolution.
- Never be taken with a wide-angle lens.
- Contain clearly visible particles (if you can outline each individual particle, the software can too).
- Have consistent lighting – avoid hot spot/shadow areas if possible.
For more information, please read the Sampling and Analysis Guide found on our WipFrag product page.