Analyze your fragmentation with the particle sizing software that started it all! Optimize blast performance using photographs. From desktop to tablet; WipFrag 3 puts particle sizing at your fingertips!
WipWare technology empowers you with the tools you need to collect historical data, establish a statistical baseline and track subtle changes throughout the optimization process so you can make decisions based on fact instead of theory.
As proven in the mining, forestry and aggregate industries, WipFrag particle analysis helps:
• Cut downstream energy costs
• Improves efficiency
• Benchmark and optimize blast performance
Originally developed in 1986 at the University of Waterloo, WipFrag pioneered image-based particle size analysis software. Like other long standing, industry-standard software packages, the WipFrag of today bears little resemblance to its primitive ancestor. The original WipFrag was a command-line application that ran on DOS from floppy discs at a time when even importing a small image into a computer was a challenge. The latest version also runs on iOS to analyze images taken with an iPad or iPhone or imported from another camera device.
The included BlastCast™ blast forecast module helps predict fragmentation when used in conjunction with WipFrag particle size data.
WipFrag 3 also controls fourth-generation WipWare Photoanalysis Systems monitoring conveyor belts or moving vehicles, providing continuous real-time particle size data to your portable device 24/7.
WipFrag is available in hardware or software key versions for Windows tablets and desktop computers or you can download the WipFrag 3 app for your iOS device from the Apple App Store. Put fragmentation at your fingertips on your Windows computer, tablet or iOS device with WipFrag.
Download the demo below and experience the most cost-effective fragmentation analysis solution available today. Blast models, formulas, expected results; we all know that this approach to predicting blast results is useless without the tool to quantify what really matters: fragmentation.
• Detect Irregularities
• Establish Quality Control
• Characterize Geology
• High Accuracy
• Instant Results
• Improve Safety
• Increase Throughput
• Reduce Maintenance
• Reduce Re-Handling
• Reduce Dilution
• Reduce Waste
• Improve Fragmentation
• Objective Quantification
Using WipFrag is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Open a photograph in WipFrag and set the scale.
2. Generate the net and adjust edge parameters if necessary.
3. Output the results.
Three configurations of WipFrag are available to meet your needs.
1. The software-key version of WipFrag that can be installed on a single Windows computer or tablet is available for purchase and download directly from the WipWare website now using a credit card or PayPal account.
2. A hardware key version that can be installed on multiple Windows computers or tablets but requires insertion of a USB license key to run is also available. Please contact us for more information.
3. The WipFrag 3 app is available for download now from the Apple App Store for your iPad or iPhone.
Our 40-page Sampling and Analysis Guide contains everything you need to know to capture good photographs for fragmentation analysis including tips on camera handling, lighting, sampling techniques and how to interpret particle size data.
“The WipFrag IOS app has been a great tool for my Emulsion and Electronic Detonation experiments, and I am amazed at how easy it is to use. Thanks for being available for questions and training when I needed it”.
- Don Collier