The WipWare Advantage:
WipWare’s superior edge detection, optimized code and high-speed processors allow us to provide real-time results, 24/7, under high load in volatile environments. WipWare products are more versatile and scalable than alternative technologies, and we listen to our customers and continuously develop new products to meet industry’s evolving needs.
- Electrical costs.
- Mechanical costs.
- Chemical costs.
- Environmental costs.
The WipWare systems are:
- Offer real-time analysis.
- Rugged design for industrial environments.
- High ROI for any industry.
Why Are We Different?
- To date, WipWare has produced more photo analysis systems than all of its known competitors combined by an estimated 4:1 ratio.
- WipWare has a network of 24 distributors and agents in 18 countries ensuring our clients local access to sales and service. Learn more>>
- WipWare technology has been validated (tested and accepted) by more universities, research organizations, aggregate producers, mining companies and government agencies than any other system.
- Superior edge detection, optimized code and high-speed processors allow WipWare to provide real-time results.
- WipWare components carry mission critical designations. They are capable of running 24 / 7 under high load in volatile environments.
- WipWare products have superior connectivity and are currently capable of communicating with over 500 different control systems.
- WipWare products are more versatile and scalable than alternative technologies
- WipWare continuously develops new products to fit the needs of industry.
- WipWare has the highest frequency of repeat customers.